9.08.2012

Justice (New Species, Book 4) by Laurann Dohner

         On to book four, Man, I am just flying through these books :) I really liked this one.

       Justice North is the face of New Species. Seeing him up close makes Jessie's heart race. He's the ultimate alpha male-big, muscular, exotically beautiful...and dangerous. Of course he's off limits. But then the sexy man purrs and all bets are off.
         Jessie Dupree is a mouthy, fiery human female who brings out the animal in Justice. She wants to show him how to relax, and he's all for anything she wants to do, but Justice has sworn to protect his people and to take a Species mate. He's torn between the woman he wants and the oath he's taken.
         Jessie knows a relationship between them probably won't end well; heartbreak is inevitable. But that won't stop her from freeing the wildness inside Justice and spending every moment she can steal wrapped around his hot body, making him roar with passion.
Click to view on Amazon: Justice

         I loved this book. I really like Jessie and I think it was really cool to get to see how Justice really is. We have seen him in all of the past books and he is always the calm collected one who has all the answers and he totally loses it in this book.  It's so great. I have always liked the idea of a guy losing control because he wants me so much. Jessie is a lucky girl.

         Drama. I love it. And there was lots of it in this book. Man, when he didn't want anyone to know about them, I loved that. That must be such a heart wrenching feeling, poor Jessie, and when he told her that he still planned on taking a New Species female as a mate I wanted to scream. I love it when I can feel pain and frustration right along with the characters I am reading about. And at the end when he finally claimed her in public. So cute and awesome.

         And Damn! Jessie is so fierce. She protects those she loves and I thought it was so awesome when she was defending justice in the hospital and she refused to give up the guns and she threatened to shoot anyone who came within 10 feet of him. I would be like that if someone had attacked my boyfriend so I respect that. Also, what is it with Laurann Dohner always having people walk in while the main characters are having sex, I get so embarrassed for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment